Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What's Coming is Going to Stretch You

My Queens, welcome back!!!

Let us pray:
My Lord, my Father, and King. You have been a healer in more ways then I can count and I want to thank you. Thank you for allowing me to be a vessel at Your hands, a light from what You give, and obedient at Your feet. As I go forth with this blog, I asked that You speak directly through me that my words are no longer mine, but they become yours and exactly what You want me to say. Thank you for being You and loving us despite who we are. Thank you for being the source and everything we need especially at our time of need. I can't say it enough, we can't do it enough, so Thank You. We love you so much!! Amen.


As I sit in front of my window, as if it is my desk, with a hot cup of green tea infused with lime juice. I experienced such a peace from the rain dripping off of the tree on to the ground wondering if the snow is actually melting. I got an urge to touch it, just to see if my theory was right. Mostly to see if the weather was eligible to ride my bike. Immediately I knew it was not, cold and rainy is a disaster for ice. I didn't want any parts of enjoying an amazing bike right, but it being cut short due to the no traction of my thin tires meeting ice, separating me from my bike onto the ground. YEP, I will do A LOT of things but falling off my bike is NOT one. I am too old for that. (๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜–)
Look at this distraction, I rebuke the spirit of blogging for no reason, and rise up the spirit of telling the world about God. Lol!!! After I got over the distraction, I wanted to hear a word which in my fasting life is a substitution of T.V. and watching my pointless shows. Youtube always speaks well to me.

I turn on a sermon by one of my favorite women in ministry. The beautiful Sarah Jakes Robert, where she referenced Joshua 8  and talked about Gods stretching ability to get us out of normality and into His promise. God spoke to me and said "this is it". I never knew I could be so inspired by a message given. I know that they are all meant to make you have a feeling, make you feel an emotion or get you encouraged and eager to press into your walk. This word got me fired up. As I listened harder, I had a heavy thought back to my past and the things I use to do. Through these memories God was able to reveal to me that He  has always had a higher purpose for my life. I realized that moving away from my old ways was the stretching and pulling God needed to call me into an uncomfortable state that would allow me to sit at His feet weekly for the purpose of my perspective. That through my words led by Him, all people  WILL draw closer to Him.

Before, I started my blog I debated so much about it. "Lord, why me?, What do I have to say?, who will listen to me?, what do I even know about You? is it enough?" Through all this doubt in myself I had to remembered Psalms 16:11 "You will show me the path of life; In Your presences is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." God was showing me, my path. I don't care if I get any recognition for it. I just want God to get all the glory and if someone happens to read, I hope my perspective, way of writing, and ability to soak in the Spirit while doing it will save lives. Though, for this, for God's glory, I had to be stretched beyond my wildest capacity and still is being stretch beyond that.

Sis!!, have you allowed God to stretch you beyond your understanding? Have you pressed into all things of God? Has He revealed to you how you can glorify His Kingdom?

As we begin our Christian journeys, we submit ourselves unto Christ, He tells us in Exodus 9:16 "But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all earth". The Lord has a purpose for all of us but it is up to us to allow Him to stretch us beyond our common abilities to understand what is expected from us when it comes to His kingdom. Before I even knew who God was, I remember my grandma asked me a question like "where do you see yourself?" Probably wasn't that simple but I gave a basic answer like "Grandma, I just want to be happy" She stopped me dead in my tracks and made sure I understood that I needed to start praying over what God wanted because what He wanted was way beyond the simplicity of my happiness and anything my mind could fixate on. Like she said "What God wants is bigger then you, start praying over the preparation of your bigger". Though I didn't have a relationship, my grandmother made me understand the power of God. From that day forward I prayed over my preparation and for God to shift me into more. It wasn't right away but my stretching started, I was 15 years old.

I know I am not the only one that wants more from God. I know I can't be that only one that has this burning fire inside of me that makes me want to just break out and speak of all things that is God. I know I am not the only one extremely hungry, thirsty, and pressed for God and His presences. During Mrs. Robert sermon, she spoke on Joshua and how God gave him a promise but not only was his promise solidify, God promised that his preparation for His promise will be installed within him as well. Also, God wanted to make sure that His mind was stretched. Especially after the defeat Joshua had endured right before being sent to another battle. (Joshua 8:1)

Sis, do you believe our Mighty, Loving God for who He is? Do you take Him at His word and trust Him for everything He said was true? Would You trust Him even if He sent you into a losing battle?

The stretching process is not easy but it's a MUST. God is revealing to us that our battles, situations, and testimonies are what we need in order to get everything He promised to us. That this is getting us ready for the plethora of blessings that is going to pour out of heaven. God wants your limits to be stretched passed limitations and to always have the mindset to access where we are going so once we are brought into it, we will know what to do with it.

We have to become comfortable with God's word and know that He takes what we have in our hand and gives us what we need in the mist of an ambush or our hard times. Sis, stop focusing on what's coming after you or who is trying to take you out but focus on what He said He will give you. It's victory in that. Know the fight doesn't end at the victory, in the mist of the ambush, there is another ambush happening that is going to place you where you need to be and make way for the places that you are suppose to go. God has your back, TRUST HIM!!

Once we realize that the stretch is given to us from the Most High and it isn't just something God uses to be mean but to mold, chains begin to break. The spirit of fear, is no more and we move beyond any level of fear that was once controlling us. Allow your life to be a testimony of the goodness of God by just simply stretching yourself passed everything that has a stronghold on you. Know that what's coming is going to stretch you!


May you all be blessed!! I pray that God continues or starts seasons of heavy stretching, where we are brought to our knees in surrender because the Kingdom will look mighty fine when we have been stretched and Gods preparation needs are met. 
May God recieve all the glory.
Today mediate on Joshua 8, Exodus 9:16 , Psalms 16:11 & pray over your process
Meanwhile, check out me and other women of God guest blogs with the Eve Release ministry
http://www.theeverelease.com/blog/

Also!!!
*Follow Me On Social Media For Updates*
Snap Chat: lovelyyyybre
FB: BreShay Warnsley
Instagram:@_lovelyyyybre

๐Ÿ’›Be Blessed๐Ÿ’›



Inspired by a sermon given by Sarah Jakes Robert "Stretched to capacity"

3 comments:

  1. I needed this! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being a vessel that God is using to reach others. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yassss, loved this! I have some things coming up in my life that I am honestly dreading and sometimes I feel like there isn't enough faith in the world. I was reminded by my boyfriend to focus on the mountain mover rather than the mountain and also seeing this word from you reminded me that God listens to me even when I felt I didn't get the response.

    ReplyDelete

My Love List

Maybe ISSA Healing?

๐ŸŒปEvery morning I wake up, my first thoughts are with you & God. 3 years later and I still try to make sense out of it. Maybe, just mayb...