Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Walking Away from Self-Prejudice and into Yourself

To My Lovely Kings & Queens

Let us pray: 
"Heavenly Father, Our King, Our Provider, Our Love and whole heart. As You placed the subject on my heart, I thank You for allowing the Holy Spirit to consume me and reach Your people. As I go forth, I pray that I only give my story but Your light and Spirit is heightened in me. While I personally, become decreased and You increased. That this posted is what You want, for Your glory, gospel, and Kingdom. Tear us away from anything that is not of You and allow these words to be building blocks for Christians seeking Your Kingdom wholeheartedly. Allow this to be a passage for Your children in trouble and don't know where to start when it comes to building a relationship with You. Allow me to be a true reflection, vessel, and Light for You onto others. Allow us to become bold, beautiful, and completely brave when it comes to all things of You. Father, we love You so much. Thank You for not giving Your heart in pieces and always being available for us. Thank You for not hiding Yourself just to tease us but being so faithful though we are unworthy. Thank You for being pure, teach us how to be just like You. So much less of ourselves. Amen"   

Y'all I have dilmas daily,(LITERALLY!!) I find myself labeling  myself according to how I feel on that day or by a situation that I had encountered. Most of the time, I am a baddie (😭), truly super beautiful, glowing skin, extremely goofy, smart, and I absolutely LOVE fashion so I would like to think I keep myself up (great qualities right?...yes I am single lol). This is literally 90-95% (<---unrealistic percentages) of the time and no! I am not conceited (😏), just very confident...I know what I deserve. Though other times, I get lost in the sauce, thinking that I am lacking, unworthy, or even less than on certain days. Terrible right? I would like to say that a lot of us can relate or is it just me? Am I the only one that seems to get defeated when it comes to certain things or situations like rejection? Am I the only one that battles with self- prejudices and the dangers it brings into my life?

Today, I want to challenge you sis on three things. The way you see God, the way you see yourself, and the way you see others. Some may look at my last questions and say I doubt myself and God's ability a lot. I would agree, when I first started my walk it was cute. I had an encounter with God and He lead me to never want to leave His presences. It felt that good, I was that free, and I had immediately fell in love with Christ. I didn't trust Him though! Save the dramatic grasps, we are being real and getting down to the point. I loved Him, didn't trust Him but would never be the same without Him. I was so content with that, until I learned that my life wouldn't gain the proper shift without my full dependency on my Father. This stage is where I learned that my "doubt" in God was more of self-prejudice or my opinion about myself and I didn't even have knowledge of who I was. Now follow me, because sis I am here to help you walk away from that, right into who you are ordained to be.

Prejudice is defined as an opinion you have about something or someone that is formed without knowledge. So I would say basically, a hater. When you speak down about yourself or have these preconceived thoughts about who you are or who you are supposed to be without knowing who you are in Christ says a lot about you and where you are in your walk. See so often, we carry these extremely heavy weights of titles, situations, and issues we have gained from this world. Things that were never ordained by God but we hold on praying that we become "blessed" from enduring things that was never called onto us. Meanwhile, God is continuously  giving plenty of signs to let go. Question: How can you have thoughts about yourself without opening your bible to know and fully understand what God, your Creator, says about you? 
For  Ephesians 1:7 , says " In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace." Sis, you have been saved from your past, why haven't you walked into your present?
Sis, this self-prejudice must be cut loose!!

I understand we have doubt. To have doubt or to be doubtful in yourself is to feel uncertain or to have fear. I have noticed this is normal when starting or being in your Christian walk. Doubt in yourself can be good, because it is a understanding that our trust in God has to supercede and overshadow what we can do as individuals. Proverbs 3:5, tells us to trust God and to not lean onto our own understanding. Trusting God more than doubt in ourselves is a key to going forth in God's shift for us. Having self-prejudice though, is a clear indication that you don't trust God and what He says about you. You must see Him as a liar, which damages the way you see His people. This ultimately places you in sin and completely out of His will. 

Sis, I know you can't help it. Especially, when so many things and people in this world want to believe God isn't so big and mighty. This is why as women and men of God, we MUST use God's word as our anchor and have faith. We must understand that God has no negative thought about who we are, even when we sin and allow our flesh to overshadow our soul and the Holy Spirit He sends us. We must make a very cautious decision to focus on the Lord at all times and believe the Lord no matter what! Know that God has already named you and the devil wants to affect that by giving you thoughts and emotions about yourself before you can fully understand who you are in Christ. 

WE MUST OPEN OUR BIBLES!! 

I dare you, on today, to see yourself how God sees you. Self-prejudice is extremely dangerous because if you can believe a lie about yourself, imagine what the devil can make you believe about God and His people. Believing in lies is believing in the devil's truth. These lies stop you from walking into your destiny and hinders your ability to hear from God and the promises He wants you to recieve. Let go of the fears of the world, for these fears come when we forget God is with us. God wants you to know that you are untouchable, we must live like people of faith and develop an awareness that knows you are never alone. 
(Isaiah 41:10 )
Understand that what's impossible with man is possible with God. 

I challenge you to focus on Jesus for faith and strength. Self focus will allow you to see your flaws but will also allow you to see why God chose you. The world needs you to be you! For no one benefits when you are not who you are called to be. Believe what God says about you. Fill yourself with the Word and believe the best about yourself, God, and His people. Self-prejudice has to be rejected in order for us to be in God's will. Know when God speaks He changes the perspectives of yourself.  


May you all be blessed!! I pray that self-prejudice and the dangers are no longer an issue. That we are able to rise above all things to see and recieve the glory of God while we are able to pick up our cross and truly submit to His ways. I pray that the way God sees us is enough and our hearts can fully be consume with proper teaching to cleanse anything self-prejudice brings. 
May God recieve all the glory.
Today mediate on Jeremiah 29:11, Proverbs 3:5, Isaiah 41:10 & Numbers 13:27-33
Meanwhile, check out me and other women of God guest blogs with the Eve Release ministry
http://www.theeverelease.com/blog/

Also!!!
*Follow Me On Social Media For Updates*
Snap Chat: lovelyyyybre
FB: BreShay Warnsley
Instagram:@_lovelyyyybre

💛Be Blessed💛




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love List

Maybe ISSA Healing?

🌻Every morning I wake up, my first thoughts are with you & God. 3 years later and I still try to make sense out of it. Maybe, just mayb...