Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Not a Valentine Blog: Being Love Cautious

Welcome BACK Queens!

Excuse me for my thoughts have been all over the place since Saturday but I didn't want to abandon my commitment to the Post so let us pray:


"My amazing, mighty, and loving Heavenly Father. At this moment, I need You like more than ever. I need Your spirit to surround me and Your presence to dwell at this very moment. As I go forward, Lord I speak high peace, a clear mind, and some kind of release from the anointing You have gifted me with. Lord I pray that someone is touched by what You have directed me to say and that it can encourage the ones they share it with. Thank You for Your continuous love, grace, and mercy. Thank You for Your heart and patience with us. Father, Thank You for being perfect for us and  loving us despite the lack of loving ourselves. We love you more than anything, may you continue to bless us especially in our time of need. May we rest in Your presence. Amen."

It's midnight and I am up getting my last minutes thoughts together for this blog. I am going to be completely honest I didn't want to do it! I didn't want to lose sleep, dedicate my time, or even reread a bunch of times. I didn't want to give the energy but I had to rebuke that demon that tried to convince me that I wasn't in the "mood" because I love writing more than anything!! This love dates all the way back when I was a young girl. I don't know what it is about using my imagination and expanding upon it, losing myself in words, and creating stories. Now I get to do it for the Lord, I think I found my dream job(😍). 

Writing for the Lord was something that I could have never imagined doing. I started this blog back in 2011-2012 because I wanted to express myself. I knew I was becoming stressed and angry but didn't know what to do with the emotions, so I started this blog. I had remembered writing was the only thing that kept me calm since I could remember. It was never really about my issues, problems, or things I was going through. I just really love to lose myself in my thoughts and challenge myself to think beyond just telling a simple story but creating a vision that people could lose themselves in. Though, I didn't want anyone to read the blog because I imagined myself going deep and it being just for me. I wanted to talk my mess, cry, be happy, be completely angry but honest and just let it all out but leave it behind. I knew that my writing was deeper than that though, I knew it was my purpose, the start of something bigger than myself.

I found myself constantly wondering how to infuse my love and determining my purpose. They say go back to the basics, tap into your talents, and allow God to reveal to you what your purpose is. I sat up night after night seeking God to reveal to me how I could serve Him with my talents, writing is all I thought about. Now that I am becoming rooted in Him and getting my mind focused on only the things that mattered. I wanted my writing to glorify His name and to be a reflection of His grace in my life. Though, I do believe God will continue to reveal more of my purpose as I grow within Him. I know this is a start to something greater. As I mentioned in my previous post, God has a purpose for all of us. (Exodus 9:16)

The best thing is I can sit here confidently and pour my heart out. Not for anything more but loving on the Lord. This love has brought me into new levels of self-love. Knowing that God's purpose is perfect and just for me. That through my purpose He reveals who I am and who He wants me to be. This self-love deepens for me daily and allows me to not just accept what people want to give me but demanding what I deserve. I use to think that it was normal to settle. That individuals didn't go ALL the way out for the people they love. I know better now. I know that God love sets the standard and anyone that loves Him will love His people as He does. Mark 12:30-31 states "And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment. And the second like it, is this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these"

The Word clearly states that there is nothing greater than the love that we give Him and the people around us. Romans 13:10 says to us that love doesn't harm and throughout 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 tells us exactly what love is and anything outside of that is probably not love. We have to become extremely cautious about the love we give God and each other. I believe focusing on God, building up self love and working within our purpose are key ingredients to the love we pour into the world. Sis, how much do you love yourself? God?

I am not here to tell you what to do and how to do it and maybe this is a stem from Valentine's Day or a rant about so much self damage on social media (in a nice way, of course) but I know that God offers something supernatural and unexplainable. A peace, love, and healing that is mind blowing. Have you tried Him? Like, truly tried Him and His ways?  *ques worship music, for altar call* (Yes, I do play too much🙈 but seriously)

God offers a high anointing something you can't deny and unchanging. You must truly try Him in order to get what He has to offer. I pray that lives are being changed daily and that people are seeing the true grace of God. I pray that purposes within the Kingdom are getting sought after and being revealed. I pray love from God, self love and neighbor love are heighten and become exposed especially for the ones that don't think it exist. May we all be blessed through our separate walks and may our lifestyles be for the glory of the Lord. May we all become love cautious and hold hearts delicately as the Lord holds ours. Be blessed children of God. May His love continue to be the building blocks for the only kind of love that matters.

Today meditate on Exodus 9:16 , Mark 12:30-31, Romans 13:10, & 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Meanwhile, check out me and other women of God guest blogs with the Eve Release ministry
http://www.theeverelease.com/blog/

Also!!!
*Follow Me On Social Media For Updates*
Snap Chat: lovelyyyybre
FB: BreShay Warnsley
Instagram:@_lovelyyyybre

💛Be Blessed💛




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love List

Maybe ISSA Healing?

🌻Every morning I wake up, my first thoughts are with you & God. 3 years later and I still try to make sense out of it. Maybe, just mayb...