Monday, January 23, 2017

The 2017 Return...Excited?

Hello Lovelies!!!

This week I will be back with blogs....EVERY WEEK!!! Yes!!! EVERY WEEK!!!! 


On Wednesdays!!!😎

I wanted to take some time at the top of the year to consider, pray, and fast on the direction I wanted to go with my blog and God has spoken!!!

2017 is the year of just going and moving. I AM HERE FOR IT!! 



Things to look forward to this year in the Lovely Post:


  • Guest bloggers
  • Openness on my life and things I am going through
  • Stories
  • Things I am working on within God's kingdom
  • My journey within the millennial church 
  • Challenges
  • & so much more.

I am extremely excited for all that God is doing and I pray that my words are a blessing and reach the hearts that desires to hear from God. 


May you all be blessed and hope that you are excited as I am.
Meanwhile, check out me and other women of God guest blogs with the Eve Release ministry
http://www.theeverelease.com/blog/


*Follow Me On Social Media For Updates*
Snap Chat: lovelyyyybre
FB: BreShay Warnsley
Instagram:@_lovelyyyybre

💛Be Blessed💛


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love List

Maybe ISSA Healing?

🌻Every morning I wake up, my first thoughts are with you & God. 3 years later and I still try to make sense out of it. Maybe, just mayb...