Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Sis, You Deserve Better!!!

Another Beautiful Day Queens!!!
Here is a little about me! I am a very observant person. I pay close attention to detail and I don't talk much unless I have something to say. I am a complete goof ball but only if I know you will understand my sense of humor and if not the drawback is five times worse. Like I say, you either get all of me or none of me. I have obviously seen the way people treat you different as you grow and change, some treat you great, others...the people you never expect, treat you like trash. I think being mindful of these actions help us greatly with the people we surround ourselves with in our walks. This action is very critical. 

For me, I am a complete introvert. It's hard for me to make connections with people due to my inability to "attach" myself and be free with people I am just meeting. Which can be viewed, as "stand-off-ish" or "stuck up" but trust and assure I am too goofy to be either of them. Though, I am very picky with whom I give my energy to,  prefer to reserve, my time, intensity, and spirit exclusively to those who reflect sincerity. (Quote from my instagram go follow me...@_lovelyyyybre) 
But I am far from stuck up! It's hard for me to break the barriers of vulnerability and emotions because those are things I never had to deal with in my household, it was more like don't show no emotion. How can that be thrown in your face if you have none? Maybe that's why it's hard for me to date. I need a powerful man, because my ability to not seem vulnerable to a man, is my ability to stand strong in Christ. I don't relay on what man can do for me, for so often it has left me broken & wandering. I have to ask,
💛Still Interested? Know that I will only be weak at the feet of the Lord and not because you say you are manly enough to hold me up but don't seek your strength in God. I am a woman of substance, not fear nor darkness....I have overcome in Christ Jesus. We all deserve relationships that reflect that of the one, yet the most important relationship we will ever have and that's with God!

Why accept anything less than the standard He has set for us? Sis, I am personally telling you, you deserve better. Not just in your romantic relationships but your relationships at home and your friends. You should never struggle with co-workers or even your neighbors, if you reflect Christ-like actions why can't your relationships do that as well? So often we find ourselves at the point of loneliness and just need somebody to be around. So we put up with any and everything to just have company. Oh, that's not you? Maybe you were at a point in your life where you needed somebody and they were "there" for you...but sis, did they serve their purpose yet? or you just holding on? Now it's time for them to be released from their duties. So, that's not you either? What happens when you are suppose to hold on to someone and due to pride and ego you release them from the role they are suppose to play in your life? So, I am hitting home?

See I am not here for conviction, that's God's expertise. I am here to set the tone of the environment that in order to be heart checked you have to be in tuned with the heart checker!! How can you serve and satisfy when you are too distracted by the people that suppose to keep you in check? How can you check and advise when you are connected to people that doesn't have your best interest? Oh! How can you live and learn when you are getting rid of the few people who actually cared about your spiritual growth and well being? HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT GOD WANTS FROM AND FOR YOU??!!!

The bible says in Proverbs 13:20 "He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed". We truly are the company we keep, when we hang out with people that isn't conducive with the way God wants us to live we destroy ourselves spiritually. In John 13:15 "Greater love has no one than this, than lay down one's life for his friends." For the people that you call friend, are they friends that you are willing to go into battle for? Will these "friends" go into battle for you? These are critical questions!! Are we laying down our lives for the right people? Are we giving the people the title friend when we should have left them as servants (read your bible). We can NEVER forget the infamous and my favorite, Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friends". This one is so important because we to need to be sharpen and fueled daily!! The people we hang around need to be what we need to stay connected to the source and be fed in this life. It's hard daily and if they are not pouring into you then they are leaving you empty.  

How do I know? I have lived through it...I am still living through it! God has revealed and confirmed the relationships that I need to let go because of my inability to rise above my flesh and stay Christian around them. I don't drink anymore, I am not insecure enough to put other people down anymore, I am not a substance abuser, I don't have sex, I don't place myself in sexual environments, I don't enjoy profane language, hostile environments or situations, and these are things I don't seek after anymore. I had to sit back and allow God to move in my life. To be so isolated and undistracted to the point where I know God and know what is and isn't Him. I have sat with His word for days so that I am sure I am hearing from Him when I hear from Him. Sis, from experience I am not longer connected to the enemy and no longer influenced by things of this world. I can no longer say I didn't know. I AM A CHILD OF GOD! and I have ALL desires to act like it. Not pretend until no one is looking, I want my entire life to reflect that of Christ. He has also confirmed and revealed the relationships I should keep around, when I think I don't deserve them. They are constantly proving that I do deserve. I truly love Gods people. God loves His people and places things on the hearts of peopleto give and do for others and those are the people you need around!

All glory and honor goes to the divine relationships God has created for me and will create for me. I am in awe with anytime I ask for prayer, my sisters say I am covered and I know that it's true. I am mind blown when God places people in my life that will step away from everything that they are doing to make time just to pray. I am amazed when I get a text EVERYDAY from a girl I have NEVER met but because we connected, joked, and laughed we are really sisters because God is in the mist. I am overjoyed when I have relationships that were already established but are deepened in Christ so they are 100 times better then I could have ever imagined. I am overwhelmed when people see Christ all over you and just want to serve with you because they want front row seats when God starts to move and not to hate but to congratulate every step of the way and vice versa. I don't know why He does it but I am forever grateful!

Lets us pray:
Heavenly Father, I love You! Thank You for the opportunities You allow to tell my story and give insight on. Thank You for the shift You are taking us through to get everything You promised. Thank You for the relationships You have created for us to get to these places and the relationships You will maintain. Thank You for the relationships You will mend because they were never meant to fall apart. Thank You for giving us the hearts to let go and move on for You are so intentional in all Your ways. We trust You Father every step of the way. Give us the desire to be more like You, to love, to forgive, and see things just as You do. Thank You for Your heart and not hiding when we need You most. Thank You for all that You do for we are forever in debt to Your grace and mercy. Thank You for all You do, in Jesus name we pray. AMEN. 

May you all be blessed!! I pray that God leads hearts in all relationships. That we have the ability to discern what is and what isn't. I pray that we have the hearts to forgive all, hold on to those we are suppose to and to let go of those who are suppose to be let go of. May we all be guided by God every second, minute, and hour of everyday. I love y'all and thank God for everyone of you! Let's build the Kingdom to His liking with relationships that reflect who He is. 
Today meditate on Proverbs 27:17, John 15:13, Proverbs 13:20, pray over your relationships and pray with those people who you have relations (Godly Relations) with.
Meanwhile, check out me and other women of God guest blogs with the Eve Release ministry
http://www.theeverelease.com/blog/

Also!!!
*Follow Me On Social Media For Updates*
Snap Chat: lovelyyyybre
FB: BreShay Warnsley
Instagram:@_lovelyyyybre

💛Be Blessed💛




4 comments:

  1. I love this Bre! I think my favorite part is about being connected to those that don't have your best interest in mind. I've learned that people who want me for me will accept exactly who I am and push me closer to God and not away from Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A woman of substance,I know my worth.
    Great great read

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was beautiful! <3 I've been trying to develop this type of mindset as I slowly get back into dating. I know what I deserve and I'm not accepting anything less than that

    ReplyDelete

My Love List

Maybe ISSA Healing?

🌻Every morning I wake up, my first thoughts are with you & God. 3 years later and I still try to make sense out of it. Maybe, just mayb...