Wednesday, March 1, 2017

#iDecided

If you know me, you would have looked at the title and thought that this post was about Big Sean's new album. That just maybe I have taken the time to listen to it (I will listen eventually 😩) and get the encouragement to be influenced but NOPE, God dropped this in my spirit last night. He told me to tell my story, one thing people don't understand is going to Christ is a decision. This decision is made personally and is understood, that we need Him more than we could ever truly understand. While also understanding dwelling in His presences is a commitment we make DAILY as me take the proper steps to be like Him!!!

Let us pray:
My amazing Heavenly Father, we love you so much. You are everything to us, all we are and all we have. We give our all to you. Father as we surrender ourselves to you at this very moment I pray that Your words shines out and people are touched by You and not what I have to say. I pray that You overshadow everything and Your glory is more understood than my testimony. Father I thank You for just being You. You are the source of all things and make our desire to treat you as such deepen. We love You more then anything that once had our attention, I ask that as we cast our distractions at Your feet You loose them from us and give us a continuous desire to flee from these things. Spirit of God fall fresh on us we need Your presence!! Fill our hearts with Your love daily. Father, we lift up your name. All who loves the Lord says. Amen!   


After that post last week about my grandmother, I was truly nervous about this one. How in the world could I follow backup with greatest after that woman ooze great, but I had to understand it isn't a competition. When God had placed #iDecided on my heart the carnal girl in me (not on surface, DEEP down in me...I really did give my life over πŸ˜πŸ˜†) told Him I didn't listen to Big Sean's album because I was fasting and didn't have time in the next two days or such. LISTEN!!!! God is really still working on me (πŸ˜‚), don't judge me judge yourself because I was really confused as well. How is God keeping my mind and gone send me into a battle where I'm taken back to my roots of being a "hustler" and "grinder". Side story: I am from the hood but I use to be a thug/ gangster girl in my head. Believe me though my mother CONSTANTLY reminded me I wasn't about that life. Reason why I am obsessed with my headphones she NEVER let me listen to rap out loud or the very ignorant levels I chose but that neither here or there (πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†).
So I'm in a bit of pickle trying to understand what the Lord is talking about. He then reminded me of this weekend with my friends. 

February 27th was my birthday though my group of long distance sisters from college (The FAB 5) DECIDED to clear their schedules to fly in from Texas, drive in from Flint and Illinois, and step away from prior engagements to be with me, though they didn't have to. During our girl talk, God reminded me of the shift He had spoke about at the beginning of the year. He says "This is where it starts", I immediately started crying (I have never cried so much in my life until #iDecided to follow Christ😁) I had become so worried when God spoke about the shift because it felt like He was going to do it right away. Little did I know right away was already in the works. So often we get caught up thinking that God is shifting in the natural, we are too selfish to even consider the heavy duty work that is going on in the spiritual realm to protect you from that things that tries to convince you God isn't real or on your side.Though #iDecided to keep going and keep my faith because I take God at His word and trust Him more then anything. 

#iDecided is a reflection of the decisions we make as Christians. It becomes deeper then just confessing that "Jesus is Lord" or repenting for our sins, especially if we don't make the conscience decision to flee from them. I need spiritual fruit to be produce from me, I want to be an asset to His Kingdom, a true servant, instead of always taking without putting anything back. I want my journey to be a reflection of why so many seek Christ because my light is so bright. Psalms 119:105 says "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path", this scriptures always reminds us that when we decide to follow Christ His light becomes our guiding force and it can't be dimmed unless you decide to let it burn out. 

Deciding to follow Christ doesn't start with a complete transformation over night. Once #iDecided to follow I prayed over a pure walk, pure heart, pure worship, especially after so many "play" church. I wasn't from a church going family so I didn't want to pretend that I had been there. I wanted the presence of God to dwell not because what I wore or what I said/how I said it but because of my worship, prayers, and how I treated His people. I want my purity for God to shine even on my worse days and through my hard time. I want people to understand that deciding to live a Christian life is knowing your Father and understanding His plans for you. Everyone is different and can't handle your battle. 

While mediating on #iDecided, God gave me Hebrews 12. I am reading over and over again. Sis, know that because you decided to follow Christ. God is going to take you through somethings but you shall not give up because its proof that He loves you. When #iDecided to follow Christ I lost everything, but I remembered where I had came from and that I could have really been in hell. God gave me that strength and peace I needed to understand that I had to go through because my walk/journey isn't about me! It's about getting people saved and understanding the fruits of labor when you walk in the purpose and destiny of God.

Know that God loves you despite any and everything you think He will deny you for. Today, #iDecided to continuously give myself away so that God can use me in every second, minute, hour of each day. I challenge you to do that same thing. Open your bible to know how God really feels about you, how He wants to use you, and the riches He gives when you allow Him to reign over your life.

May you all be blessed!! I pray that God leads hearts. That because #iDecided little ole me from the eastside of Detroit, no spiritual background, no spiritual fruit being sown into me as a child by my parents, just my love for God is enough at this very moment. That I am able to grow, teach, and encourage in the word to unbelievers. I pray that you reading this find boldness in yourself to decide to truly live for God, spread your testimonies, and become fearless in Christ so we will all be able to say HASHTAG iDecided!!! Decide to me made new.
Today mediate on Hebrews 12 (Entire), Psalms 119:105 pray over your process to deciding
Meanwhile, check out me and other women of God guest blogs with the Eve Release ministry
http://www.theeverelease.com/blog/

Also!!!
*Follow Me On Social Media For Updates*
Snap Chat: lovelyyyybre
FB: BreShay Warnsley
Instagram:@_lovelyyyybre

πŸ’›Be BlessedπŸ’›




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love List

Maybe ISSA Healing?

🌻Every morning I wake up, my first thoughts are with you & God. 3 years later and I still try to make sense out of it. Maybe, just mayb...