Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hard Times?? TRUST!

It's been a while but I'm back!!

2014 was a HARD year but I've conquered it through the grace of God.  It only taught me to be strong and to trust no one but God. I can't help but to think though, people aren't worth anything which takes me to a very inhuman place and I can't help but to notice that I have to have human tendency to stay on earth. 

I guess it all boils down to Trust. Trusting, yourself with what you believe in and trusting your process. That your purpose on Earth goes beyond heights that you can't even imagine. You have to trust God to get you there as well. Just like me tonight was a HARD one, I have them sometimes. This past summer (2014), I lost my grandmother her heart failed after 97 years of  life. That was my pride and joy, she was my motivation for everything and I lost that. The sweetest woman I have ever known had left me on this Earth to meet her maker and return to her husband for over 60 years. WHAT A BLESSING. I got to missing her so much that to this day I still cry. Mainly, because everything seemed so simple with her here those were also the better days, She was funny, loving, and was VERY God fearing. I'm fighting to be half the woman she was. Tonight she was heavy on my heart, so I  had to take a drive. Without her it seems, like my life is purposeless but I know that's beyond the truth because she's watching over me everyday. 

During, my drive I was able to go see the city lights of AA (beautiful place my ex-boyfriend use to take me), there I cried about EVERYTHING and then mediated. I was able to hear everything God wanted to say to me as He wiped my tears away. I have never felt so relaxed and assure of myself until I drove back home. This refreshed me, even though you get discourage and feel you have no purpose, no one is there for you or you can't go on you have to search for God and get back to your purpose. You owed yourself that. We, as humans, tend to get down on ourselves which causes us to fall into depression and if your like me EXTREMELY emotional, it's really hard to come out of it. I pray that all finds their purpose on this Earth but all in reflection of God. His opinion of you should be the only one that matters. Confirm to Him before making all your decisions He will truly guide you on what to do, TRUST His timing He knows you better then you know yourself.

It's 2015, the victory is yours, trust it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Love List

Maybe ISSA Healing?

🌻Every morning I wake up, my first thoughts are with you & God. 3 years later and I still try to make sense out of it. Maybe, just mayb...