Wednesday, June 21, 2017

#PrayerLifeLIT : Do I Pray Too Much?

Hello, My Amazing Family!!!!

Just back with "Another One" *DJ Khaled voice with a Spongebob sly eye
Y'all know how goofy I can be, it just gets the best of me and I really can not help it (LOL). 

Anywho, today is the LOVELIEST Day of the week the beautiful Wednesday, where we are right at the peak of it ending BUT right in the middle to have encouragement to keep going. Such an amazing feeling to have another opportunity to press forward in the week to accomplish goals before the turn up the weekend or  for me a camping trip with my family. So I am here and excited!!

Last night, I was on Facebook and just so happened to read an article that talked about being married to someone who operates in the prophetic realm, reading it I related so much, it was weird. Not to even encourage that I operate in the prophetic realm, just it was so close to who I am becoming. I prayed that God just reveal more than ever  on who I am called to be which lead me to think back over my journey. The things that God has allowed me to go through and experience was exactly what needed to happen in order to be the woman I am today. The article mentioned overly praying over everything and even praying LITERALLY all the time. Though, I related I couldn't help but to ask myself...Do I pray too much?

I pray everyday, all day. I pray when I am happy because I know how it feels to be sad. I pray when someone else is hurting and pray for their healing. I pray DAILY that God allows everyone to have an encounter with Him and even at times I feel like I don't pray enough or didn't pray the "right way". I pray that God fixes that and allow my prayers to be effective. I truly believe God's word, I believe that when we pray we are going to God in confidence knowing the anything we ask according to His will, He hears. (1 John 5:14)

My absolute favorite thing about prayer is knowing that in His will HE HEAR US!! 

You mean to tell me that my outcries, my begging and pleading, my expectations, my heartache, my brokenness, my loneliness, and through my confusion that He hears little ole me? I am absolutely OBSESSED with my Heavenly Father. The bible says in 1 Chronicles 16:11 "Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always." Exactly why I encourage such a heavy prayer life, especially dwelling in the prophetic realm where spiritually you are always being "dealt with", it is necessary that we find time to go into prayer multiple times in a moment.

That article encouraged me to pray so let us:
Father God, my heart, my love, my King....Thank You! Thank You for hearing us. Thank you for being so present at all times that when we are in need you are there to pick us up, pat us on the back, dust us off, and place us back in the right direction. Thank You for loving us despite our wrongs, Lord we just want an encounter with you. Show up more than ever, reveal Your heart more than ever. Lord, We are who we are today because You used our mistakes. Like in the Ephesians 1:18 prayer says "I pray that eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,". Thank You for Your spirit and all You have planned for our lives whether it's hurt or happiness. We praise Your holy name in Jesus name. Amen.

I encourage you to enhance and increase your prayer life for this is where blessings are being answered and where miracles are happening. So to answer my question, no I don't pray too much. I have come to the understanding that prayer is where I find my peace and joy by asking for peace and joy. Prayer is where I experience the move of God and always feels His presences by calling on His name. Prayer, for me, is where I kill the enemy and all of His negativity. It's where no weapon formed  against me will prosper and where I am able to find happiness in the mist of my mental tornado storm. Prayer is where I honor, glorify, and love of the Lord because at times I am too prideful to show it in my actions. Prayer is EVERYTHING to me and I will not limit something that place me closer to God for I need Him every second, minute, hour...moment of each and everyday.

Meanwhile, check out me and other women of God guest blogs with the Eve Release ministry http://www.theeverelease.com/blog/

Also!!!
*Follow Me On Social Media For Updates*
https://twitter.com/_LovelyyyyBre
SnapChat: lovelyyyybre
FB: Queendom Heights
Instagram:@_lovelyyyybre

💛Be Blessed💛


1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's possible to pray too much. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 tells us "to pray without ceasing." And there are many of other scriptures that reword these same phrase. God enjoys hearing from us and desires to maintain open lines of communication with us at all times. I pray multiple times during the day and am teaching my kids how to do the same.

    ReplyDelete

My Love List

Maybe ISSA Healing?

🌻Every morning I wake up, my first thoughts are with you & God. 3 years later and I still try to make sense out of it. Maybe, just mayb...